101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done

4 posters

Go down

Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done Empty Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Number 1 to me got to be Storm Omega lmfao omfg this nigga is dummmmmmmmbbbbbb.... this nigga here right voluntary quits the clan wasnt kick oh no no this dumb nigga quits the clan voluntary what a dumb mother fucker oh and here is the good part tho he left with the brand name Storm Omega and he aint even an official Omega lmfao ya'll salute no i think that deserves a double salute lmao anyways i got my personal laugh outta that i hope u did to but if ya'll have any i mean anything that a clan member did that had to be the stupidiest thing u ever heard or seen them do please dont hesitate to post it here u will be missed Lt Colonel Storm wannabe Omega....SIKE LMFAO BUT SERIOUSLY U WILL....DOUBLE SIKE LOL MAN IM GOOD SALUTE LT COLONEL BITCHFACE YA'LL pig and thank you sis for the name couldnt have think of a better name Bitchface ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny shit im out

Last edited by Yung Trini Omega10 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done Empty Re: Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Stupid thing number two and remember nobody is safe ya'll I Kill Big neither r u we all cant forget the classic But Ranger Ranger But But Ranger Ranger But But Ranger And Ranger Ranger And Ranger Ranger Rap/Country/Gospel that me and my big homies Kaytoons and Santa Omega help I Kill Big create funny shit ya'll heres the story I Kill Big was on i cant say hush hush but he couldnt curse or no one could mess with him for 2 weeks straight pretty easy for some people but I Kill Big it seemed harder then normal the time came Kill Big joins my party sayin somethin about Ranger sayin this and that so i pull the deadly duo together to have a sit down chat about what went on and all i could get out of Kill Big cuz he was so scared to tell was But Ranger Ranger But But Ranger Ranger And Ranger Ranger there for creating the But Ranger Rap lol special thanks to Ranger Devoto, I Kill Big, Santa Omega, Kaytoons, and me cuz without them the Ranger Ranger Rap would have never came to play lmfao Badass
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done Empty Re: Stupidiest Shit Clan Members Ever Done

Post  Ranger Devoto Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

ahahahaha thats was pretty priceless. xD
yaa, we need to make a song outta that and put it on itunes or something
Ranger Devoto
Ranger Devoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranger Devoto Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 pm

AHAHAHA i just read the storm one. ahhh... that made me day.
i am proud to say i made up the Lt Colonel Bitchface. xD
you will be missed storm... only because it was so fun to make fun of you. :]
Ranger Devoto
Ranger Devoto

Back to top Go down

Post  twinkie Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm

ah such hostility lol
twinkie
twinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm

I know right. Way too much hostility. At least TRY and be nice about it. No need for picking on the poor kid. Anyways, and I don't know why you said hush hush in the second one. It is actually called probation. You may not be able to say it but I sure as hell can, because I put him on it. Razz
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 pm

what do u mean take it easy on the kid we took it easy on I Kill Big he is still on official clan member and he was laughin about the whole thing to but bitchface is not an official clan member as far as i know he's just a civilian who gets no respect from me i never liked the guy when he was here and i still dont like the guy now thats he's gone its not like he didnt know oh i made it known trust me u know im loud with it and i dont back down from shit even that bitch ass nigga i know im not the only one who didnt like him im just the loudest one who made it know that i dont like him
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Yea, I know you arent the only one. Just saying. What kind of person does it make you by talking loud shit about him while he is not here? But I am not getting onto you and don't give a rats ass if you continue to talk about him or not. Just sayin is all.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

oh no no dont get me wrong the same thing i would say behind his back i would say it to his face but he's not here and if he has a problem with my words tell him he can add me back and come see about it hell i would read him the post my damn self i put on a play and all for him but i have nothin more to say about him this is just for fun and clan activity and he is no longer a member thats y i thought i see fit to make fun about it but as u can see no clan member is safe as of u know y my fellow ezio cuz your next lol now let me take u back to the interestin conversation u had with my brother u thinkin he was me right. very interestin indeed he almost told my brother when he answer the phone he was gone hang him trinidad and u called him a bitch thinkin u was talkin to me but no it was him he hangs up and u call back not knowin my real name can i talk to codename Trinidad lol lol lol lol lol lol ok the codename part isnt true but it would be funny as hell if u said that tho but my name is Derron so dont forget it man if u call lol i'll tell u when to call tho if its important man lol lol!
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Black people sure as hell can't get their stories straight. This is how it went down. And yea I almost fucked up and asked for "Trinidad" not knowing his real name. But anyways here is the conversation.

Ring Ring Ring
Unknown: Hello
EZIO: Yo whats up man
Unknown: Who is this?
EZIO: Who tha fuck you think it is?
Click....
EZIO: What the fuck? He hung up on me.
(Ezio dials back)
Ring Ring Ring
(Voicemail)
EZIO's Message: Yo trinidad its Ezio why did you hang up on me?
Click....
EZIO: I can't believe that bitch hung up on me
(Ezio goes on chatbox and sends a message to trinidad who is in chatbox too)
(Ezio calls back)
Ring Ring Ring
Unknown: Hello?
Ezio: Hello?
Unknown: Who is this?
Ezio: Is trini....I mean the other person who uses this phone there?
Unknown: No.
Ezio: Ok.
Click....

So now nigga. Don't play like you know me. haha That is what went down. The right way. Anyways, man I don't have an issue with you talking shit about storm cause I would probably do it too, but I was just wondering what the reason was.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 pm

lmfao you heard the full story here first ya'll on Screaming Eagles 101st Talk Show and im your host the Cocky and Arrogant Omega of them all ya'll know who it is Yung Trini Omega until next time so go out there and find some stupid shit from clan members ya'll i want everyone to get involved as u can see even Ezio is gettin involved imma have special guest thank u Ezio so we can hear the full story on what went down so lets make this show know and dont forget if it dont make u Very Happy then it might make u Sad till next time ya'll keep laughin
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 pm

lol you on some trippy shit haha
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down