101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND

3 posters

Go down

Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND Empty Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND

Post  kartoon Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm

I was going to buy xbox live 12 months, but i decided to start a fund. (its going towards Ezio to help him get his xbox, therefore he can come back to COD). This was brought to my attention by an OMEGA, and how sad it sounds not to see him around.
Kartoons - 50
kartoon
kartoon

Back to top Go down

Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND Empty Re: Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND

Post  captphoenix Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm

wow thats nice kartoon i would help if i had money but im alrdy in debt i owe my mom sum $200 so ill be in debt for awhile
captphoenix
captphoenix

http://www.dragonxzone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND Empty Re: Guys its time to work as a unit once again, this is a FUND

Post  twinkie Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 am

gonna throw some bank shadows way. plan to put another fifty in this week or next week
twinkie
twinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 am

nice
captphoenix
captphoenix

http://www.dragonxzone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down