101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan

5 posters

Go down

guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan Empty guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan

Post  king tempIar Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 pm

plz inv cool people thank you Very Happy
king tempIar
king tempIar

Back to top Go down

guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan Empty Re: guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan

Post  captphoenix Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm

will do
captphoenix
captphoenix

http://www.dragonxzone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan Empty Re: guys dont forget to inv mature ppl that are deticated in the clan

Post  kartoon Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:33 pm

now that is going to be hard
kartoon
kartoon

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 am

actually it wont
captphoenix
captphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  W0rld End Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Yeah it won't be to hard this clans amazing it just has some people need to straighten out sometimes me and kill big and a few others act more mature then others but they just need to straighten out before the Omegas get to them
W0rld End
W0rld End

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Haha yea if I catch someone actin up then not even God or Jesus can save your sorry ass. So I better keep hearing good reports. That is if you plan on stayin in this clan.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

W0rld End wrote:Yeah it won't be to hard this clans amazing it just has some people need to straighten out sometimes me and kill big and a few others act more mature then others but they just need to straighten out before the Omegas get to them

WOah WOah kill big= imature he is like the least mature guy in the clan
captphoenix
captphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Haha alright lets not be hatin on each other in the unit.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 am

im not hatin its just the truth
captphoenix
captphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  W0rld End Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:31 am

HE can be pretty mature sometimes he just takes your jokes bigger then it is
W0rld End
W0rld End

Back to top Go down

Post  kartoon Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:46 am

We respect one another, and every individual is important to the clan. *JUST FOR SOME LAUGHS* "OMG KAYTOONS, ANOTHER ASIAN KILLED YOU" -TRINIDAD (HARDCORE S&D, ME BEING SHOT BY MY OWN KIND, 2:32am at trinidads time) *In my head* "OMFG, AGAIN -___-, FUCK THIS XBOX, THROW THIS SHIT OUT MY WINDOW >=(, and I HATE YOU, WOOZYAZN, thats the third time YOU SHOT ME >_<"

Last edited by kartoon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kartoon
kartoon

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 am

kartoon we always make fun of u and we will forever.
captphoenix
captphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Well rest assured...cause I havent made fun of you and dont think I will...unless you give me a reason -.-
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  captphoenix Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm

hell give u plenty of reasons
captphoenix
captphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down