101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said

3 posters

Go down

Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said Empty Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said

Post  Yung Trini Omega10 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

this has to be dedicated to DD. DD who u say??? cant be DDMarcozzi??? Yes DDMarcozzi ya'll i know y ya'll ask y is he my first victim to hit this wall of shame well the answer is simple ya'll he volunteered himself for this so he will be first on my hit list what u say??? what crazy shit could DD have said to make it first on my list??? its simple 4 words "mail me a sharpie" that doesnt mean nothin to u ok well let me back it up a bit for u then. we all know Shadow Omega resently got an new tattoo woooooo study (see me readin this book is more important that that tattoo lmao just messin man all in good humor) its really a bad ass tattoo u need to go check it out under the picture threads OMEGA all day baby i got dibs on black and blue oh yeah the show my bad... scratch but anyways back to business DDMarcozzi yes this clown clown says "hey i want a tattoo to" it doesnt end there "hey i want a tattoo to someone mail me a sharpie" i swear as soon as that was said we all stop playin for a good 30 seconds rollin on the floor cuz that shit was so crazy it came out of nowhere lol but good times good times thank u DD for that good laugh Laughing

Last edited by Yung Trini Omega10 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yung Trini Omega10
Yung Trini Omega10

Back to top Go down

Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said Empty Re: Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said

Post  twinkie Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

whats funny is im gonna sharpie the tatoo on myself and check it out b4 i get it
DIBS ON PURPLE N GOLD!
twinkie
twinkie

Back to top Go down

Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said Empty Re: Craziest Thing A Clan Member Has Ever Said

Post  Ezio Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

DIBS on Red and Black or Flames. Whichever I decide to do. And haha that was some funny shit.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down