Whats going to happen?

Go down

Whats going to happen?

Post  Ranger Devoto on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 am

Just a question but i have been informed that now every leader in clan is missing from xbox for quite awhile. I have asked Trini whats going to happen but his answer isn't one that reassured me. Since all you are going to be gone for awhile, who is going to lead the clan when your away?
Ranger Devoto

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats going to happen?

Post  Ezio on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Trinidad is going to be calling an emergency meeting on the topic. I would explain it, but it is a lot to explain through forums. And seeing as I can't get on xbox 360, then it would be impossible for me to explain it from there. Most of you probably know my number. If not then message me on forums and I will be willing to give it to you so that you can understand what will happen. I talked to trinidad today though and told him to host a meeting to explain to you all what I told him. So keep an eye out for him on Xbox 360. The topic of the meeting is initiative and activity. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME THEN POST AN LOA ON FORUMS!!! That is what its there for. If you are absent without LOA then you are AWOL and can and probably will be court martialed for a demotion or discharge. Another thing is registering on the forums. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED!!!! Unless you have a damn good excuse why not to be. I decide whether the excuse is good or not. I am about to start discharging those who aren't registered so I would start informing everyone. Anyways, all of this will be discussed in the meeting along with a few other things. So keep an eye out for trinidad or shadow to inform everyone.
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranger Devoto on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Ok thank you Smile
Ranger Devoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down