101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court Martial i kill BIG - 19MAR10

2 posters

Go down

Court Martial i kill BIG - 19MAR10 Empty Court Martial i kill BIG - 19MAR10

Post  Ezio Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Name: i kill BIG
Position: Assitant Squad Leader

Charge(s): Disrespecting an officer.

Penalty: Discharge from the unit.

If the accused would like anything to say or would like to appeal this court martial then he may do so. Otherwise the stated penalty will take place on Saturday 20MAR10. This court martial is open for discussion if anyone would like to add on to it or defend the accused.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Court Martial i kill BIG - 19MAR10 Empty Re: Court Martial i kill BIG - 19MAR10

Post  captphoenix Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Appeal

misunderstanding kill big thought i kicked him from party but i didnt he just lagged out cause i had to go. He sent the message after i went offline and when i got back online there was the fuck u message. I was gonna question it but kill big was not on so yea was talking shit in game which i assume was joking around so therefore the fuck u message i thought he was disrespecting me.
captphoenix
captphoenix

http://www.dragonxzone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezio Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 pm

APPEALED

However, i kill BIG is going to be put on probation. He should have approached the situation a lot differently. Instead of sending your platoon leader a message saying "Fuck You" you should have said "Why was I kicked" or "May I ask why I was kicked". But I will take the appeal into consideration and put you on a probation period of 2 weeks instead of discharging you. If another incident comes up with you being court marshalled then you are gone and dishonorably discharged from the unit.
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum