Scrim - 15FEB10

Go down

Scrim - 15FEB10

Post  Ezio on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Clans: [101*] vs. [OGZz] a.k.a. United States of America vs. United Kingdom (The reason for country vs. country is because they decided to take it further and call it so. Big mistake)

Winner: United States of America
Loser: United Kingdom

AAR: First you must know the story. Here we are playing Search and Destroy hardcore and a clan joins up but when they talk, it didn't sound like they were speaking english so I asked "Is that english?" Then they jump on my case calling me bloak and what not. So we play the game and act seriously and win. Then they start talking shit saying they could beat us in a clan scrim. So I decide to accept the challenge and Myself, jesus, and revan head to "Their" made game to face them. 3v5 scrim. When we get there, shit hits the fan as they talk shit about USA and they begin making fun of the twin towers incident. Shadow and Myself, being enlisted, were not fucking happy and decided to play harder for this reason. ***NOTE*** Outnumbered 3 to 5, Outmatched, and Doing the game by their "RIGGED" rules, we still won. At first things didn't look good. They won the first 4 rounds but thankfully the game went on to first to 8. So with that said we got serious and thought about how this wasnt no longer a regular clan match, but a match to defend our country and a match to defend the respect of those who lost their lives in the 9/11 tragedy. Strap up! Its time to show these english fuckers why the United States of America is the best country on this fucking planet!!! We brought it back and won the game 8 to 7. HELL YEA!! FUCK YOU OGZz!!!!! You trash talk us, our country, and those who died in a terrorist attack....fuck that...guess that is why you paid the price and lost the game. *Salute* to the Ole' Glory mother fuckers! YOU LOST! The participants of this clan match, because of what was at stake, have been awarded the medal of honor by Colonel EZIO OMEGA. Good job gentlemen and sorry to those who could not have been there to see this epic event. Oh and do also *NOTE* that once we fucked their world up, they kicked us without saying a word. *Sigh* poor guys. hahaha
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum